Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan.Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses.
Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses in a factory. None of the staff has any optical training and the glasses are made by low wage - low skill factory workers. Spectera’s customer service is located in the Philippines and they have no idea what vision insurance is or how to assist an American in need of help. Three pairs delivered to my Optometrist and I could not see out of them.
I asked for my money back from Spectera and had the glasses made by my eye doctor.
The glasses he made were perfect.Do Not Trust Spectera!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Stop pretending Spectera knows how to make eyeglasses
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vision Plan
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "Bought an $1,899.99 Vizio 4K Ultra HD 70" M-Series Model # M70-C3. 1. Called Vizio twice. Great customer service. 2. Awful image quality and resolution. No matter how much tweaking..."
- "Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."