Kingston, Massachusetts

Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan.Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses.

Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses in a factory. None of the staff has any optical training and the glasses are made by low wage - low skill factory workers. Spectera’s customer service is located in the Philippines and they have no idea what vision insurance is or how to assist an American in need of help. Three pairs delivered to my Optometrist and I could not see out of them.

I asked for my money back from Spectera and had the glasses made by my eye doctor.

The glasses he made were perfect.Do Not Trust Spectera!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "stop pretending spectera knows how to make eyeglasses" as the author lost $289. The author is overall dissatisfied with Spectera and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Eyemed Vision Care or Vision Benefits of America that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Spectera.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Spectera to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spectera?

Comments